The Western Coatings Symposium (WCS) is seeking technical presentations to be considered for the 35th WCS. Sponsored by the Arizona, Golden Gate, Pacific Northwest and Los Angeles Societies for Coatings Technology, the WCS will be held at the Paris Hotel, Las Vegas, NV, on October 18 – 20, 2021. The audience predominantly has a scientific background and works in Coatings/Raw Material R&D research labs and/or production facilities.
If your abstract is selected for presentation, you will receive a Free Full Registration. This grants you entry into all WCS events free of charge including the Sunday Night Welcome Reception, Panel Discussions, Keynote Addresses, Exhibition Floor, and all Technical Presentations.
WCS Technical Presentation Requirements
The WCS Committee is seeking technical presentations focused on the newest innovations, regional and global trends of the industry. We welcome presentations for:
• New Chemical / Coatings Technologies (Ink, Adhesives, Architectural, Plastics, UV, General Industrial, Construction, Aerospace)
• New Market and Product Trends
• Leadership, Management, Sales and Marketing, and M&A Insights
• New Supply Chain, Operations, IT, ERP, Manufacturing, and Environmental/Regulatory Developments
Abstract Submission Process
The WCS presentation session is a technical focus event. Please make sure your abstract and presentation content is not promotional or commercial in character, to avoid rejection or having presentation stopped.
Those interested should submit:
1. 100-200 Word Abstract: No Commercial Product Names, please
2. Presentation Title: No Commercial Product Names, please
3. Author and Speaker Name(s)
4. Speaker Biography: 100 Words Max
5. Company Name
6. Speaker’s Email
7. Speaker’s Cell Phone Number
8. Word Document. No PDF, please
• Please submit the above information no later than April 14, 2021. Limited space is available.
• Speakers will be notified of acceptance by May 28, 2021.
• Following acceptance, completed presentations must be submitted by July 16, 2021.
Please email your submission / questions to the WCS Technical Program Co-Chairs:
• Larry Teachout: Phone: 714-545-7101, Ext 2691. Email: LTEACHOUT@BEHR.COM
• Kevin Egan: Phone: 714-545-7101, Ext. 2334. Email: KEGAN@BEHR.COM
• WCS Office: 714-974-4511. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org