The Western Coatings Symposium (WCS) is seeking technical presentations to be considered for the 33rd Biennial WCS. Hosted and organized by the Arizona, Golden Gate, Pacific Northwest and Los Angeles Societies for Coatings Technology, the WCS will be held at the Paris Hotel, Las Vegas, NV, on October 15-18, 2017. The audience predominantly has scientific backgrounds and work in Coatings/Raw Material R&D research labs and/or production facilities.
WCS Technical Presentation Requirements
The WCS Technical Committee is seeking technical presentations based on the newest innovations in the industry, as well as regional and global trends. We welcome presentations focused on:
- New Chemical/Coatings Technologies
- New Market and Product Trends
- Leadership, Management, Sales and Marketing, and M&A Insights
- New Supply Chain, Operations, IT, ERP, Manufacturing, and Environmental/Regulatory Developments
Those interested should submit a Word document (no PDF, please) containing the following information:
- 100–200 Word Abstract: No commercial product names, please
- Presentation Title: No commercial product names, please
- Author and Speaker Name(s)
- Speaker Biography: 100 Words Max
- Company Name
- Speaker’s Email and Phone Number
To avoid rejection, please make sure your abstract and presentation content are not promotional or commercial in character.
- Please submit the above information no later than April 21, 2017. Limited space is available.
- Speakers will be notified of acceptance by May 15, 2017.
- Following acceptance, completed presentations must be submitted by Aug 4, 2017.
Abstract Submission Process
- Larry Teachout — (714) 545-7101, Ext 2691.
- Eunice Leung — (310) 293 7117.
- WCS Office — (714) 974-4511. Email: email@example.com