Attendee Registration for the 2017 Western Coatings Symposium is now open.
WCS Attendee Registration Fees
Full Registration — $550
One Day Registration — $325
Retired Full Registration — $275
Student Full Registration — $150
One Day Registration (Retired) — $140
One Day Registration (Student) — $75
Full Registration Includes:
- Full and unlimited access to three days of technical talks and panel discussions in four different tracks. *Note that the Technical Presentations run all day Wednesday until 4:15pm.
- Full access to the tradeshow.
- Complimentary lunch and late afternoon snacks on Monday and Tuesday.
- Complimentary coffee and pastries on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Complimentary access to our well-attended Sunday Night Welcome Reception which includes a full meal, 2 complimentary drinks, and entertainment in a fun, sophisticated location.
- Free internet access in our Internet Lounge
- Excellent networking opportunities.
If request for refund is received by September 30, 2017, 75% of the Registration fee will be refunded. No refund of the Registration fee will be provided after September 30, 2017. All refund requests must be received by email at email@example.com.
BEWARE OF UNAUTHORIZED HOTEL SOLICITATIONS
Please note that Caesar’s Entertainment is the only official hotel provider associated with our event. While other hotel resellers may contact you offering accommodations for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with the Western Coatings Symposium and Show. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences.
We have negotiated group room rates at BOTH the Paris Hotel AND Bally’s. Please support the WCS and your local chapter by staying at one of our host hotels, and enjoy the convenience of staying on site. Bookings are not open yet. Book before September 22 to take advantage of these rates. While supplies last! Rooms are filling up fast, so book now to avoid disappointment.
Paris: $169 and up (if booked before September 22), please use booking code SPWES7
Bally’s: $125 and up (if booked before September 22), please use booking code SBWES7
Smoking rooms cost extra.
To make a hotel reservation:
Paris Reservations (booking code SPWES7): call 877-603-4389, or click here: Paris Hotel Bookings
Bally’s Reservations (booking code SBWES7): call 800-358-8777, or click here: Bally’s Hotel Bookings. (Once you enter the dates and click on “Find”, then you may choose either Paris or Bally’s)
To buy a table-top space in the trade show, please click here.
To buy a sponsorship package, please click here.
To buy a 10-pack of drink tickets which can be shared among your customers and colleagues, please click here.
To buy a private, reserved meeting space, please click here.