WCS Attendee Registration Fees 2021
Member Early Bird Registration – $375
Non-Member Early Bird Registration – $455
Full Registration (After July 31, 2021) — $590
One Day Registration — $355
Retired Full Registration — $275
Student Full Registration — $150
One Day Registration (Retired) — $140
One Day Registration (Student) — $75
Full Registrations Include:
- Full and unlimited access to three days of technical talks and panel discussions in five different tracks. *Note that the Technical Presentations run all day Wednesday until 4:15 pm.
- Full access to the tradeshow.
- Complimentary lunch on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Complimentary late afternoon snacks on Monday and Tuesday.
- Complimentary coffee and pastries on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Complimentary access to our well-attended Sunday Night Welcome Reception which includes a full meal, open bar, and entertainment in a fun, sophisticated location.
- Free internet access in our Internet Lounge
- Excellent networking opportunities.
Note: One Day Registrations include the benefits listed above, but only on the day the registrant is in attendance.
If request for refund is received by September 15, 2021, 75% of the Registration fee will be refunded. No refund of the Registration fee will be provided after September 15, 2021. All refund requests must be received by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEWARE OF UNAUTHORIZED HOTEL SOLICITATIONS
Please note that Caesar’s Entertainment is the only official hotel provider associated with our event. While other hotel resellers may contact you offering accommodations for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with the Western Coatings Symposium and Show. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences.
We have negotiated group room rates at BOTH the Paris Hotel AND Bally’s. Please support the WCS and your local chapter by staying at one of our host hotels, and enjoy the convenience of staying on site. Book before September 15 to take advantage of these rates. While supplies last! Rooms fill up fast, so book early to avoid disappointment.
Paris: $189 and up.
Bally’s: $145 and up.
Smoking rooms cost extra.
To make a hotel reservation:
Paris Reservations (booking code SPWC21): call 877-603-4389, or click here: Paris Hotel Bookings.
Bally’s Reservations (booking code SBWC21): call 877-603-4389, or click here: Bally’s Hotel Bookings.
To buy a table-top space in the trade show, please click here.
To buy a sponsorship package, please click here.