The Western Coatings Symposium (WCS) is seeking technical presentations to be considered for the 36th WCS. Sponsored by Arizona, Golden Gate, Pacific Northwest and Los Angeles Societies for Coatings Technology, the WCS will be held at the Paris Hotel, Las Vegas, NV, on October 15 – 18, 2023.
If your abstract is selected for presentation, you will receive a Free Full Show Registration for the WCS. To qualify for the Free Show Registration the speaker must stay at one of the host hotels. You can get into all WCS events free of charge including the big party-Sunday Reception, panel, keynotes, exhibition floor, and 110 technical presentations. To ensure the best quality of presentations, our abstract selection process is highly selective.
WCS Technical Presentations Requirements
The WCS Committee is seeking technical presentations focused on the newest innovations, regional and global trends of the industry. We welcome presentations for:
- New Chemical / Coatings Technologies (Ink, Adhesives, Architectural, Plastics, UV, General Industrial, Construction, Aerospace)
- New Market, Product Trends, and Sustainability
- Leadership, Management, Sales and Marketing, and M&A Insights
- New Supply Chain, Operations, IT, ERP, Manufacturing, and Environmental/Regulatory Developments
The WCS presentation session is a technical focus event. Please make sure your abstract and presentation content is not promotional or commercial in character, to avoid rejection or having presentation stopped.
Those interested should submit:
- 100-200 Word Abstract: No Commercial Product Names, please
- Presentation Title: No Commercial Product Names, please
- Author and Speaker Name(s)
- Speaker Biography: 100 Words Max
- Company Name
- Speaker’s Email
- Speaker’s Cell Phone Number
- Word Document. No PDF, please
- Please submit the above information no later than April 7, 2023. Limited space is available.
- Speakers will be notified of acceptance by May 31, 2023.
- Following acceptance, completed presentations must be submitted by July 14, 2023.
Abstract Submission Process
Please email your submission / questions to our WCS Technical Program Co-Chairs:
- Kevin Egan: Phone: 714-545-7101, Ext 2334. Email: email@example.com
- Steve Johnson: Phone: 602 258-7373 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for supporting the 2023 WCS!
WCS Office: 714-974-4511.