The Western Coatings Symposium (WCS) call for technical presentations is closed.
The 36th Biennial Western Coatings Symposium and Show (WCS) will be held October 15-18, 2023.
If selected as a speaker, you will receive a Free Full Registration. Speakers will be pre-registered automatically and will pick their badge up at the registration desk at the show. This grants you entry into all WCS events free of charge including the Sunday Night Welcome Reception, Panel Discussions, Keynote Addresses, Exhibition Floor, and all Technical Presentations.
In general, the WCS Committee seeks technical presentations focused on the newest innovations, regional and global trends of the industry. We welcome presentations for:
- New Chemical / Coatings Technologies (Ink, Adhesives, Architectural, Plastics, UV, General Industrial, Construction, Aerospace)
- New Market and Product Trends
- Leadership, Management, Sales and Marketing, and M&A Insights
- New Supply Chain, Operations, IT, ERP, Manufacturing, and Environmental/Regulatory Developments
Those interested should submit:
- 100-200 Word Abstract: No Commercial Product Names, please
- Presentation Title: No Commercial Product Names, please
- Author and Speaker Name(s)
- Speaker Biography: 100 Words Max
- Company Name
- Speaker’s Email
- Speaker’s Cell Phone Number
- Word Document. No PDF, please