The Western Coatings Symposium (WCS) is seeking technical presentations to be considered for the 35th Biennial Western Coatings Symposium. Sponsored by the Arizona, Golden Gate, Pacific Northwest and Los Angeles Societies for Coatings Technology, the WCS will be held at the Paris Hotel, Las Vegas, NV, on
October 18 – 20, 2021.
If selected as a speaker, you will receive a Free Full Registration. This grants you entry into all WCS events free of charge including the Sunday Night Welcome Reception, Panel Discussions, Keynote Addresses, Exhibition Floor, and all Technical Presentations.
In general, the WCS Committee seeks technical presentations focused on the newest innovations, regional and global trends of the industry. We welcome presentations for:
- New Chemical / Coatings Technologies (Ink, Adhesives, Architectural, Plastics, UV, General Industrial, Construction, Aerospace)
- New Market and Product Trends
- Leadership, Management, Sales and Marketing, and M&A Insights
- New Supply Chain, Operations, IT, ERP, Manufacturing, and Environmental/Regulatory Developments
Those interested should submit:
- 100-200 Word Abstract: No Commercial Product Names, please
- Presentation Title: No Commercial Product Names, please
- Author and Speaker Name(s)
- Speaker Biography: 100 Words Max
- Company Name
- Speaker’s Email
- Speaker’s Cell Phone Number
- Word Document. No PDF, please
- Please submit the above information no later than June 21, 2021. Limited space is available.
- Speakers will be notified of acceptance by June 28, 2021.
- Following acceptance, completed presentations must be submitted by August 6, 2021.
Please email your submission/questions to the WCS Technical Program Co-Chairs:
• Larry Teachout: Phone: 714-545-7101, Ext 2691. Email: email@example.com
• Kevin Egan: Phone: 714-545-7101, Ext 2334. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• WCS Office: 714-974-4511. Email: email@example.com