In 2021, the Western Coatings Symposium (WCS) will be seeking technical presentations to be considered for the 35th WCS. Watch your email and this website for the official Call for Papers. The audience predominantly has a scientific background and works in Coatings/Raw Material R&D research labs and/or production facilities.
If selected as a speaker, you will receive a Free Full Registration. This grants you entry into all WCS events free of charge including the Sunday Night Welcome Reception, Panel Discussions, Keynote Addresses, Exhibition Floor, and all Technical Presentations.
In general, the WCS Committee seeks technical presentations focused on the newest innovations, regional and global trends of the industry. We welcome presentations for:
• New Chemical / Coatings Technologies (Ink, Adhesives, Architectural, Plastics, UV, General Industrial, Construction, Aerospace)
• New Market and Product Trends
• Leadership, Management, Sales and Marketing, and M&A Insights
• New Supply Chain, Operations, IT, ERP, Manufacturing, and Environmental/Regulatory Developments
Please email your questions to LTEACHOUT@BEHR.COM or call WCS Technical Program Co-Chairs:
• Larry Teachout: Phone: 714-545-7101, Ext 2691. Email: LTEACHOUT@BEHR.COM
• Eunice Leung: Phone: 310-293-7117.
• WCS Office: 714-974-4511. Email: email@example.com